The Chattanooga Girls Leadership Academy provides girls and young women with a rigorous college preparatory education focused on science, technology, engineering, the arts, and math in a supportive environment that nurtures self confidence, inspires leadership, encourages critical thinking, and promotes academic excellence.
All young women have equitable access to the skills, knowledge, and opportunities to succeed in college and to develop as leaders in their communities and the world.
- CGLA values the assets and talents of each girl.
- CGLA values the benefits of single gender education to the social and academic development of girls and young women.
- CGLA values diversity in all its forms
- CGLA values the partnership of parents and community organizations in supporting girls’ leadership development and academic success.
- CGLA values a teaching and learning school community that sets a premium on professionalism and creativity.
- CGLA values critical thinking, intellectual curiosity, and the application of knowledge to real world challenges.
- CGLA values the application of technology in ways that stimulate learning, encourage innovation, and inspire creative solutions to social issues.