1802 Bailey Ave,
Chattanooga, TN 37404
P: (423) 702-7230
Site by Maycreate
Get Fit CGLA
Beginning the 2016-2017 academic year, CGLA decided to place greater emphasis on the overall health and well-being of not only just our students, but also their families, our faculty, and staff. To affect positive change in the areas of health and wellness among our CGLA family, the Get Fit CGLA Health and Wellness Program was born.
Get Fit CGLA is a 3-year grant-funded program (Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee) with the main goal of improving physical health, well-being, and nutritional habits. Wellness Coach, Lauren Hammond, oversees the daily operation of the various program components and ensures all constituents of the program have the tools necessary to accomplish individual goals.
Get Fit Components:
• Creation of personalized wellness plan & goals
• Regular schedule of physical fitness classes
• Nutrition/cooking classes
• Mobile Food Pantry for CGLA families (Chattanooga Area Food Bank)
• YMCA Mobile Fit (in-school student recreation program)
Mobile Pantry Dates
Fitness Class SCHEDULE
Family Health Nights